- Blu-ray DVD Ripper
- Blu-ray Converter
- Blu-ray Decrypter
- Blu-ray Copy
- Blu-ray to DVD
- Blu-ray to HDD
- AnyDVD HD
- AVS Video Converter
AnyDVD HD comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD support, including decryption of Blu-ray (BD+ and AACS) and HD DVD (AACS) movies. Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compilant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor.
Playback your discs on your PC with PowerDVD, which otherwise do not run (titles released by Studio Canal, The Weinstein Company, Kinowelt, Optimum Releasing). AnyDVD HD is the "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
Another amazing feature of AnyDVD HD is "magic file replacement™". Remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts. These scripts will "magically" replace the files on the physical disc. You can customize discs as you like without even making a copy to harddisk! AnyDVD comes with its own UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 filesystem under Windows XP.
Key Features of AnyDVD HD
- Same features as regular AnyDVD.
- Removes encryption (AACS) from Blu-ray Discs.
- Removes BD+ copy protection from Blu-ray Discs.
- Removes region codes from Blu-ray Discs.
- Watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display.
- The "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader, no need to install 3rd party filesystem.
- Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM.
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/XP64/Vista/Vista64.
- 4 MB hard disk space.
- For Blu-ray media, a Blu-ray compliant drive is required.
- AnyDVD HD requires Windows 98 as the minimum OS for standard DVDs.
- For HD decryption and ripping, the minimum OS is Windows 2000 (latest SP).
- PC player software usually requires Windows XP SP2 as minumum OS.